Castle Creations CCBEC, 10 Amp Adjustable BEC.
The CC BEC is a little device that eliminates the need for a receiver and servo battery pack. It draws higher voltage from the motor batteries and drops it to a voltage level that is suitable for your receiver and servos. This is required in applications which draw high power for multiple servos or use more than 3S motor packs, as most ESCs with linear BECs are not designed for these applications.
- Current Output: Peak: 10 amps
- Continuous: 12V input = 7 amps / 24V input = 5 amps*
- Output Voltage: 5.1V - User may set output voltage from 4.8 to 9 using the Castle Link (sold separately).
- Input Voltage: 5v to 25.2v (2S to 6S LiPo)
- Length: 1.2” (30mm)
- Width: 0.6” (15mm)
- Height: 0.4” (10mm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz (11 grams)
* Ratings are determined with a 5mph airflow on the BEC. Servo connectors are not rated for current in excess of 5 amps. Users are encouraged to replace the connectors if more than 5 amp currents are anticipated.