Hobbywing are well known quality and Platinum series are the top of the line, using best in class materials and designed for hardcore flyers
This 100A HV V3 OPTO ESC is the answer to the latest 550~600 class helis. These helis usually come with extremely powerful motors, they have very high output, that means they are also very demanding on the power supply. This 100A HV V3 ESC has the best micro-processor and capacitors available, specially designed to handle high power setups using 5S to 12S (16.8-50.4V) Lipoly batteries.
This 100A HV V3 ESC is not equipped with a BEC meaning you power your electrical system using a battery or UBEC. This entirely separates the motor power supply giving an additional safety feature for high powered helis. Also great news for 3D heli pilots is the “Governor Mode”, easier to operate than previous Platinum ESCs.
A serious piece of kit for heli flyers who demand and expect the best from their equipment!
• High-performance microprocessor with the operating frequency up to 50MHz brings excellent compatibility (with most motors in the market) and high driving efficiency.
• The maximum motor speed can reach 210000 RPM (for 2-poles), 70000 RPM (for 6-poles) and 35000 RPM (for 12-poles).
• Multiple flight modes: Fixed Wing Airplane/ Heli with Governor Off/ Heli with Governor (Elf)/ Heli with Governor Store.
• Adjustable throttle range, compatible with various transmitters. It brings smooth, soft & linear speed adjustment and rapid throttle response.
• Microprocessor powered by independent DC regulator has better anti-interference performance, which greatly reduces the risk of losing control.
• Brand new governor program, easy to operate; and its excellent speed-governing effect can make big rotor blades more stable even under rapid load change.
• "Restart in auto rotation" can manually interrupt the auto rotation and quickly restart the motor to avoid crashes caused by incorrect operation.
• Independent output port for RPM (motor speed) signals.
• Compatible LCD program box (optional accessory), its simple and visual interface allows users to set/revise all the ESC parameters easily. (For detailed information, please refer to User Manual of LCD Program Box.)
• Upgradeable firmware - you can upgrade the ESC after connected it to a PC via the USB cable on the program box.
• The independent port, for connecting the program box and setting parameters, can also be the output port of the running status data of the ESC. When coordinating with the data transmission module, it can make the real-time data monitoring and logging possible.
• Multiple protection features including input voltage abnormality protection/ low-voltage cutoff protection/ throttle signal loss protection effectively prolong the service life of the ESC.
Continuous Current: 100A
Burst Current: 140A (10 sec)
Battery cell: 5~12 cell LiPoly (16.8-50.4V)
Input/Output cable: Both 12AWG
Weight: 110g (with Fan)
Dimensions: 70x35x32mm (with Fan)
Hobbywing Platinum-100A HV Brushless ESC