The Rivos generates its speed using a powerful water-cooled 550-size brushed motor and 30 A ESC. Both come pre-installed inside the hull of the Rivos so you can be confident that they'll stay cool even when you’re running your Rivos at top speeds.
The Rivos is a RTR (Ready-To-Run) boat that comes 100% factory-assembled and includes a 2-channel, 2.4GHz radio that features fully proportional steering and throttle control. For power, you get a 2600mAh 7.2V NiMh battery, plus a charger that conveniently plugs into any AC outlet. The Rivos even includes the AA batteries needed to operate the transmitter.
Looks Great – In and Out of Water
The Rivos comes in your choice of two pre-printed race-inspired graphics and includes a crafted wood display stand, so you’ll be proud to show it off whether you’re out on the lake or it’s sitting on a shelf in your home.
The Rivos has a durable ABS hull decorated with your choice of two pre-applied trim schemes and a transmitter with labels that match the trim colours of the boat. So, not only will your Rivos stand out on the water, but you'll never have a problem figuring out which transmitter goes with your boat.
• Hull Length: 24.25” (615.95mm)
• Overall Length: 28” (711.2m)
• Height: 4.5” (114.3mm)
• Battery: 2600mAh 7.2 V Nimh
• Charger: 7.2V 300mAh NiMh AC charger
• Transmitter: 2-channel, 2.4GHz
• Motor: Includes brushed water-cooled 550 motor
• On-Board Electronics: Water-cooled 30A ESC, full size servo, 2.4GHz receiver
What's in the Box:
• ABS pre-trimmed hull
• 2-channel, 2.4 GHz radio with fully proportional steering and throttle control,
• 2600mAh 7.2V NiMh battery
• 7.2V 300mAh NiMh AC charger
• AA batteries to operate the transmitter
• Display / test stand