The Gamma V2 StoryThe Gamma V2 RTF is factory-assembled and nearly ready-to-fly right out of the box.
Offering a perfect combination of stability and durability, whilst also delivering capable flight performance, the Ares Gamma 370 V2 is not only the perfect choice for first-time pilots, but also an exceptional model for experienced sport flyers, too.
The advanced EPO airframe is lightweight, tough, comes 100% factory assembled and practically ready to fly, right out of the box.
In addition, the Gamma V2 incorporates the reliable new Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio protocol that's compatible with most Hitec systems already on the market. The Gamma V2 can be purchased in two convenient forms, both incorporating the Hitec Red protocol: either Ready-To-Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair-To-Fly (packaged with a Hitec Red receiver that's compatible with your existing Hitec transmitter).
In addition to great flying characteristics, the Gamma 370 V2 also offers some after-market options to add extra fun to your flying experience.
If you enjoy flying off water, an optional float kit enables the V2 to be quickly and easily converted into a capable seaplane.
And, if you ever wanted to attach a camera and take aerial photos and videos from your RC plane, now you can.
The Gamma 370 V2 is equipped with an underbelly accessory mount that fits a clip-on Ares HD camera (AZSZ2544) to take video and still photos from a stunning bird's-eye view.
Every Gamma 370 V2 includes a powerful factory-installed geared motor and ESC, quality 9-gram servos, a 1000mAh 2S Li-Po battery, plus a DC balancing charger and AC adapter.
For first-time flyers looking to get started, there's nothing more to buy and much to gain from owning a Gamma 370 V2.
For the experienced sport pilot, the Gamma offers relaxed versatility in an attractive package.
So, whatever your flying experience, there really is no better value than the Ares Gamma 370 V2.
- Wingspan: 38.6 in (980mm)
- Length: 30.6 in (775mm)
- Weight w/Battery: 16oz (455)
- Battery: 2S 7.4V 1000mAh 20C LiPo battery
- Charger: 2S 7.4V 800mA DC charger with AC adapter
- Transmitter: IKONNIK KA-6 6-channel (included)
- On-Board Electronics: Hitec Red enabled receiver, ESC and two 9g servos factory installed in both PTF and RTF Versions
What's in the Box
- Factory assembled and decorated Gamma V2 airframe.
- Mode 1, 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2S 7.4V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po battery.
- 2S 7.4V 800mAh DC LiPo charger.
- 4 - AA Batteries for the transmitter
- Quick-start guide.